Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
We use tracking technologies for a variety of reasons. We use tracking tools for a variety of reasons, including to:
- Recognise new or past customers
- Improve our website and to better understand your visits on our platforms
- Serve you with interest-based or targeted advertising (see below for more on interest-based advertising)
- Observe your behaviors and browsing activities over time across multiple websites or other platforms
- Better understand the interests of our customers and our website visitors.
Your ability to control cookies.
The cookies we use are designed to help you get the most from the website.
If consent is required for cookies we utilize, you can withdraw your consent at any time, for example by deleting the cookies. If you withdraw your consent, you may still browse the Website; however, in this case you may not be able to use the full functionalities of the Website.